Thursday, July 12, 2012

T-LOG: WEDjuly11-THURSjuly12 REDEMPTION

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012
My body is feeling pretty stiff from yesterdays squats.  My lower back is tight and my hammies and gluteus are feeling lit and jacked.  My shoulder...sore.
Went to the chiropractor again today.  He did some light massage, stretching, and some shockwave...I am still not sure about this shockwave business.
I did not do too much today.  I just stretched some more and did some external rotator exercises, YTWL1 type shit and then called it a day.




Thursday, July 12th, 2012
I woke up this morning feeling a little light...224.5 lbs.  I don't mind being lighter because the abs look pretty sick...and more importantly, on a deadlift day, I find feeling heavy and bloated is detrimental to the set up.
My lower back and hips feel tight and stiff from Tuesday's squat session...but my mind is made up on deadlifting more than 750 today...  
(At RUM 4 I got 760 to my knees, and then I 'KNEW' I would pull at least 750 at the next competition CPF Raw Nats in June 2011 but I ended up with a ton of rec fem problems which later caused me to hurt my back prior to that meet...I still lifted at that meet...failed 750 lbs TWICE....and then I healed up my rec fem and got ready for RUM 5..and then on christmas eve(comp on jan 22nd) I hurt my back again...I couldn't even hold a bar without pain in the back...  I addressed many quad and hip issues and was able to compete...I squatted a PR 727 and almost hit a 738, benched my opener 440, and THEN FAILED A 750 deadlift TWICE...I am tired of failing...but never tired of trying.)


Conventional Deadlift(kk): (OFF 2 MATS) 155x3, 245x3, 335x2, 425x1, 515x1, 605x1, (ADD BELT, OFF FLOOR) 655x1, 705x1, 755 x 1 BAAM!!!, 515x8





One word...Elated.  
It's about fucking time...and...Given that I squatted 650 x 3 x 3 on Tuesday, I am confident that I would be able to pull around 770-775 right now had I had a couple days rest.  I am going to max out my squat on Saturday(hopefully 690-710), unless my back is too sore, and then I am going to take next week as a light week, before I revamp and reset my training cycle for CLASH FOR CASH!!  I know that my squat will continue to move up over the next few weeks and that my deadlift gets stronger as my squat gets stronger(as long as I don't get injured!!).    So we will see how the next few weeks come along....I am feeling pretty fucking enlivened right now...I just have to try to remember not to get too greedy and to avoid injuries....and to fucking rehab this shoulder.